Saturday, June 20, 2009

I HATE MICE!

Sunday night I was sitting at my computer and I see a #!% mouse scurry across the floor by my feet. I scream and run into the bedroom where Larry WAS sleeping. He sets a trap in the room and we go to bed. I'm trying to go to sleep when I hear the AWFUL mousie scratchy noises in the corner of our room!!!! I wake Larry up again and he sets a trap in our room. It's 12:30am and I can't go to sleep with the noises, so I put ear plugs in my ears and FINALLY go to sleep only to have Larry wake me up saying now he can't sleep because of the noises.

In the morning there wasn't any mouse in the three traps (I set one in the kitchen). I turn on my computer and there isn't any internet connection. My phone jack is in our bedroom and goes through a small hole through the wall into the computer/playroom/Grandpa's tv room - EVIL MOUSIE ATE THROUGH MY WIRES - MUST NOT HAVE AN ELECTRICAL CURRENT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T KILL HIM.

I left to get Grandma Miller and take her to see Craig's house and WARNED Larry that mouse better be gone when I return!

When I returned on Wednesday, the next picture is what I saw. He sprayed a can of Flying Insect spray into the hole in the wall, placed a box of d-Con by the hole and had the hole plugged up. Larry said he heard it in the wall Tuesday night (he even slept in another room) but we didn't hear any more noises - still not convinced he is DEAD though. I HATE MICE!

The following random pictures are of Craig's house moving party!




Birthday boy Jonah on his present from Aunt Karen.
Messy Birthday Boy after eating his cupcake and ice cream.
His yummy cupcake - perfect for a little boy!
Who needs a spoon when you have hands and a mouth?


Jonah's #1 - Karen's #25
We took Jonah and the rest of the Hamilton's to the zoo. Dallin and Hartney joined the FUN!


2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing about the mouse. i am not so sure i want to come visit now. just kidding i will still come, but i don't think i will sleep. i hate them as much as you. sterling will testify to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try using a bigger font (some of us are getting old and can't see). i woulfd love to have a copy of all the cake eating!!!

    i hate mice too!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think.